Central Florida Birth Center Business For Sale
Sweet Child O’ Mine is looking for a new, energetic owner to continue it’s service to the families of the beautiful, Tampa Bay area. This reputable and profitable Birth Center is located in Brandon, Florida, just 13 miles from Tampa. The business was established in 2009, and grew into a birth center that was licensed in 2014 (BC350). The 3400 sqare foot birth center boasts three gorgeous and spacious birth suites (two with private baths), two exam rooms, multiple office spaces, a large education room, and a full kitchen.
If you are interested in this venture, please contact Kim Verbarg at [email protected] for additional information. Please peruse our website gallery for pictures of the facility.
- Founded in 2009, S-Corporation. (Intent to sell corporation, bank accounts, and insurance contracts for easy and seemless transition)
- Located in Brandon, Florida, 13 miles from Tampa
- 3400 sqare foot free-standing commercial building with multiple exam rooms, three birth suites, lab room, large education room, two waiting rooms, two half baths, break room with coffee bar, staff kitchen and separate full kitchen. A large laundry & utility room provides addtional storage space and holds two sets of washers/dryers, equipment and supplies. Lots of cabinets and storage spaces throughout. Building is ADA compliant. Sufficient parking on premises. There is an outside deck with a hot tub on the rear of the bulding. Outside storage closet and separate shed. Newly landscaped. Alarm system. The building is currently leased by the birth center from another corporation held by the same manager.
- Delivering 110-160 babies a year, with lots of room for growth
- Contracts with all major commercial insurance companies
- Fully Staffed: 12 employees, 3 sub contractors
- Located less than one mile from the nearest hospital
- Good transfer relationships with two additional hospitals in the area
- Community-minded practice– offering free resources to the community such as breastfeeding support group, online mom’s suport group & pregnancy testing
- Selling birth center business, corporation, accounts, contracts, inventory and fixtures
- Asking $450,000
- Building is owned by sister corporation and can be either purchased separately or leased with a guarantee of long-term lease and first right of purchase
- Owner financing is not available
Contact owner, Kim Verbarg at [email protected] for additional questions or interest.